BRAND POSITIONING & THE CREATIVE BRIEF
How to make the critical brand positioning and strategic decisions that lead to powerful communications and market place results.
This hands-on one-day workshop uses a unique, step-by-step strategic process to help marketers develop ownable, competitive positionings, brand character definitions and creative briefs.
Seminar participants learn how to:
- Segment the market and define the target
- Probe deep into research to discover unique points of difference
- Write competitive, long-lasting positioning statements
- Develop focused alternative concepts for testing
- Define compelling brand character
- Develop leverageable creative insights
- Write focused, actionable briefs from which the agency can develop the most effective creative work
- Work with the agency during positioning and brief development
- Utilize the critical element most marketers fail to include